We want to be your Broker/Dealer. I recognize Private Client Services is likely only one of many firms vying for your relationship, and choosing the one firm that best fits your needs is a hard decision to make. Most all Broker/Dealers offer the same product offerings, technology solutions, business processing capabilities, and fast & accurate weekly compensation as we do.
So, why choose Private Client Services as your Broker/Dealer
Well, in 2001 we were one of the first Hybrid RIAs in the country, and eventually started a Broker/Dealer to serve the needs of like-minded RIAs and Registered Representatives. Our focus is serving the needs of successful, independent Financial Advisors.
- Private Client Services is privately-owned and operated. Our short-term goals and long-term objectives are aligned with you as our business partner. We have no private equity firm or public shareholders to influence our day-to-day business decisions.
- We are right-sized; meaning that we are large enough to handle the most complicated situations and command the attention of our third-party suppliers, yet small enough to provide the personal service and flexibility you need to succeed.
- Advisors affiliated with us will share with you our story. Private Client Services has registered Advisors who share the same reputational risks we all want to preserve. PCS Advisors are seasoned and experienced professionals who have a history of regulatory compliance, low probability of customer complaints, professional designations, and employ the use of best practices.
- Private Client Services has dually-registered Advisors using the four major custodian platforms: Schwab, TD Ameritrade, National Financial (Fidelity) and Pershing, LLC.
- We offer no proprietary products. We have limited our exposure to products that are illiquid, non-transparent, and complex. All of which are subject to regulatory scrutiny, customer complaints, legal issues, and settlement costs.
- Private Client Services takes a simple approach to pricing our Advisors’ relationship expenses based upon the services they choose. These services may include operations assistance, compliance, technology support, and other business-to-business solutions we provide for a fee.
- Advisors have direct access to senior management and home office staff. We provide personal service and the human element in helping Advisors manage their business.
Thank you for your interest. We want to be your Broker/Dealer and hope that we have the opportunity to do so.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Obviously, the enumeration is very large. Very likely every man knows at least something about how can i get viagra or getting viagra. Viagra is a medicine used to treat different illnesses. The most common sexual problems in men are erectile disfunction and inhibited sexual desire. Is it earnest? Of course. Sometimes men take more drugs later in life and some have sexual side effects that result in erectile dysfunction. Some of medications fuel wish. In reality, a scientific reviews found that up to half of men on these remedy experience side effects. Such problem is best resolved with professional help, commonly through counseling with a certified physician.